If I haven’t had the pleasure of meeting you, my name is Cortni and I renovate RVs. I have been based out of my shop in Boise, Idaho but I am looking to take this venture on the road.
I am actively searching for a toy hauler to live in full time and deck out as a mobile shop. I am also looking to gather a team of people to help with the renovations. In this team, I need at least one (preferably more), really good “handy man” type. Some examples of projects we’ll have are building butcher block countertops, faux fireplaces, window seats with storage, installing house sinks and faucets (converting plumbing), and real tile backsplashes to name a few.
It’s very important to me to have my entire team be full time RVers. It adds a very special element to the projects since we all live, eat and breathe this lifestyle! Ideally, I would like to have a core team that works on every project but I also understand that might not be possible.
My vision is to have the team gather in one city for a renovation. As we get the process perfected, I see the renovations taking about 4 weeks. After the project is done, we’ll split up and take 4-6 weeks getting to the next city then do it all over again. I will try to keep the routing close to the convergences so we dont have to miss one.
– Have a background in building: I dont need special certifications but I need people with knowledge of the proper building techniques and materials.
– Work well under pressure: These spaces are tight and can create some interesting work environments. There might be times we need to work off of generator power and tanks. I need everyone to be easy going and laugh at having to turn the AC off to be able to run the table saw.
– Attention to detail: These renovations need to be top quality and withstand the test of time and dirt roads!
– Dedication: Be willing to see the entire project through.
– Another source of income: This isn’t necessarily required but its preferred. The income will be sporadic as we take a lot of time off in between projects.
This posting isn’t for just one position. First and foremost, I’m looking to see if anyone is interested in joining and to see if I can get all the talent needed to do this mobily.
My website is www.TheFlippingNomad.com and Instagram is @TheFlippingNomad
Please email me at email@example.com if you are interested! Please include some of your background and pictures of prior projects.
I’m really looking forward to hearing from you and creating a very fun and exciting venture!